all monsters and dust

14.11.03
this is your brain on drugs

me: are you taking anything for the pain?
megan: just advil
megan: i have some strong shit from the accident (s) but i don't dare
me: i am in love with advil
megan: with dayquil as well. i share your joy.
me: the difference is that advil and i are in a committed relationship
megan: oh so you are just cheating with dayquil???? how dare you?

me: dayquil is just someone i have dalliances with once in a while
megan: I thought you had higher standards. ugh, I am disgusted by you!
me: listen baby, advil just can't give me everything i need all the time
megan: i see, so you are high maitenance. hey, if advil gave you everything you needed you wouldn't have to go looking somewhere else.
me: exactly
megan: that's a CHEATER'S mentality
me: i love them both though
megan: just for different reasons
me: i can't choose between them
megan: sweeet marie! i never saw this side of you before. especially after all the talks we had. how quickly one can turn around!

me: my throat hurts from laughing so hard. dayquil, where are you, baby? i need some of that action!
megan: what about nyquil? you see, that's my secret lover. I can't live without that. what perfect nights as well with nyquil.
me: nyquil and i hang out sometimes but i don't have the same feelings for it.

megan: ohhhhhhh! I think nyquil is near orgasmic! what a nice drug. to be able to sleep when you are sick is so important too.
me: yeah, exactly
megan: how can you not like it?
me: i don't dislike it, it just doesn't get me as excited. i guess because i am asleep.

megan: hey, tell me the truth now : do you buy the actual vicks nyquil and dayquil, or do you buy no name or presidents choice
me: actual
megan: it's a rip off
me: remember that generic shit i had though? it got you high but didn't help at all with the symptoms
megan: oh right, it got you high. and addicted. the generic stuff here works well, though.
me: no! not addicted!
megan: RIGGHHHHTTT...
me: just high enough that your runny nose doesn't bother you anymore
megan: i see
me: maybe there is some other generic stuff that would work but i'm just not about taking the risk, you know? i like what i've got going on.
megan: you are stayin right where you are
me: hey, i've got it pretty good
megan: anyway, i need to call the doctor again i guess
me: yeah, you do.
 




about

"The mind of the thoroughly well informed [person] is a dreadful thing. It is like a bric-a-brac shop, all monsters and dust, and everything priced above its proper value."

archives

  • 07.03
  • 09.03
  • 10.03
  • 11.03
  • 12.03
  • 01.04
  • 02.04
  • 03.04
  • 04.04
  • 05.04
  • 06.04
  • 07.04
  • 08.04
  • 09.04
  • 10.04
  • 11.04
  • 12.04
  • 01.05
  • 02.05
  • 03.05
  • 04.05
  • 05.05
  • 06.05
  • 07.05
  • 08.05
  • 09.05
  • 10.05
  • 11.05
  • 12.05
  • 02.06
  • 04.06
  • 10.06
  • 11.06
  • 12.06
  • 02.07
  • 03.07
  • 04.07




  • credits

    webdesign by maystar
    powered by blogger
    quotation by oscar wilde



    original code and template by maystar designs copyright 2003